How you can help
How you can help
DONATE We can’t protect this beautiful and fragile habitat without your help!
In the UK:
Virgin Money Giving – UK charitable giving:
If you are a UK tax payer, you can also benefit from gift aid on your donation using: www.virginmoneygiving.com/clz
In the USA:
Go to www.cafamerica.org
Fact sheet on making CAF America donations Click here
We also very gratefully accept cash and cheques into both of our Zambian ZMW and USD Accounts with First National Bank – please contact email@example.com for further details.
Let your friends know about us
These are the easiest steps:
- Let your facebook friends know that you “like us” by clicking on the small facebook link at the top of each page.
- Click on send link at top of each page to send a message to friends about the work that we are doing
- Join our facebook and twitter by clicking on the links on the right of the page.
- Join our mailing list by leaving your name and email on the right of the page. (We will not spam, you just regular updates)
Sponsor anti-poaching patrol or anti-snare patrol:
A ten-day patrol with five team members costs $343 this includes food rations, fuel and deployment.
Sponsor a game drive or boat cruise for local school children:
For those of us used to international travel it is incredible that many local children may not have ever seen or experienced wild animals in their natural environment even though they live within 50km of Lower Zambezi National Park.
For $100 you can sponsor a game drive or boat cruise during which local children will enjoy a positive wildlife experience and learn about how and why to protect their natural habitat.
Donate old equipment:
We always need equipment, which might be sitting around in your drawer at home. Digital cameras, torches, batteries, GPS, printer cartridges and other such items are invaluable to us and can be dropped off by visitors to Lower Zambezi National Park at CLZ Base Camp at any time during their stay.
Become a member:
For as little as $200 a year you can help to protect Zambia’s wildlife. You will also be able to stay at CLZ Base Camp (for a further small cost recovery fee) as well as receive regular updates about our activities.
Individual membership – $200 a year
Family membership – $350 a year
Corporate membership – $1,000 year
Stakeholder memberships: $3,600 (Silver), $7,200 (Gold), $12,000 (Platinum) a year
As a member of CLZ you can:
- Make use of the incredible camp facilities for a small fee on a self-catering basis. CLZ has 4 en-suite safari tents overlooking the Zambezi with a large chitenge area and kitchen which can be used by visitors
- Receive regular updates and newsletters from CLZ reporting on its progress and current projects.
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Directly contribute to protecting the environment of the Lower Zambezi.
Corporate members can also benefit from recognition on our website www.conservationlowerzambez.net, facebook page “CLZ” and other regular marketing materials.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a member (CLZ membership year runs from 1 Jan to 1 Jan).