Sponsor Wildlife Protection:
- $175 can buy a food ration pack for 5 men/scouts to do a 10 day patrol in the Lower Zambezi
- $400 can send our K-9 Unit on a 3 day operation in the Lower Zambezi Area
- $400 can support the CLZ plane on an hour long aerial patrol
- $900 can sponsor a 10 day patrol undertaken by 5 scouts (including all their food, transport and equipment)
Sponsor Environmental Education:
- $100 can sponsor a game drive or boat cruise during a CLZ school visit
- $200 to send one child on an educational school visit at CLZ
- $220 to purchase a pupil tablet with Zambian and CLZ environmental education curriculum
Sponsor Community Empowerment:
- $2,000 to run an anti-snare workshop in the communities
Become a Member:
For as little as US$200 per year you can help to protect Zambia’s wildlife and become a proud member of CLZ!
Individual membership – US$200 per year
Family membership – US$350 per year
Corporate membership – US$1,000 per year
Stakeholder membership: US$3,600 (Silver), US$7,200 (Gold), US$12,000 (Platinum) per year
Members can also benefit from recognition on our website, social media pages, annual reports and other regular marketing materials.
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in becoming a member (CLZ membership year runs from 1 January to 31 December).
Donations from around the world can be made using either of the below accounts.
Tusk Trust – UK Charitable Company
If you are a UK tax payer, you can benefit from gift aid. If you are a US tax payer, your donation is tax-deductible. Click the Donate-button:
In the USA:
We have an option to donate through Africa Hope Fund based in the USA.
If you are a US tax payer, your donation is tax-deductible. Click the Donate-button:
We also very gratefully accept cash and cheques into both of our Zambian ZMW and USD accounts with First National Bank – please contact [email protected] for further details.
Follow us on social media
Follow us on Twitter: @CLZAfrica
Like us on Facebook: Conservation Lower Zambezi – CLZ
Love us on Instagram : @conservation_lower_zambezi
AND let your friends know about us by sharing our posts!
If you are passionate about conservation and would like to fundraise for our projects in the Lower Zambezi, please get in touch! You can fundraise through many different ways – from marathons to sponsored bake sales, whatever your idea, we would love to hear from you!
Visit Lower Zambezi
What better way to learn more about why we operate than visiting the magnificent Lower Zambezi for yourself. We are very generously supported by many of the wonderful lodges in the Lower Zambezi and would love to share this special place with you. Tourism also supports 5% of Zambia’s economy and your visit could play a part in this, as well as supporting conservation. Find out more here.
Do you have a passion for conservation and want to know what it’s like to work in an exciting NGO on the banks of the mighty Lower Zambezi? Please contact us at our email [email protected] and include your resume and how you feel you could support our work.